The DD Ranch CSA Membership Program
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. By opting in on an ongoing, or subscription, basis, local customers can help support our operations and ensure we can continue to offer a high quality product to our community. In the process, customers save money by buying in bulk, and are offered a superior quality of product. See below for our CSA offerings!
Cattle Club Member Benefits
The DD Ranch has been ranching for over 15 years in Central Oregon! Our 100% grass-fed and finished beef is excellent, as is our pork and our lamb. We want to share our bounty with you, so we’ve designed a wonderful CSA program that we think will really help you (and us)!
Like every good CSA program, we offer options, discounts, parties and much more! Here’s what we are offering:
- Flexible membership: Select a membership commitment that works for you. The DD Ranch offers a 3-month, 6-month, 12-month (consecutive months), quarterly or “every other month” program whereby you will receive a monthly box for the chosen time period.
- Pay as you go: Pay with cash, check or card.
- Enjoy discounts: All Cattle Club members will receive 10% off numerous items purchased at Farmers markets or on the ranch: eg. hay rides, pony rides, pumpkin patch activities, farm to table dinners and many other events put on by the ranch.
- Free access: Members and their immediate family will have free access to the play area and petting zoo at all times (check website for current hours), including our annual October Pumpkin Patch.
- Enjoy a Get To Know DD Ranch Tour! Call the ranch to schedule a time to get the inside scoop on how the DD Ranch provides 100% grass fed beef, learn our history and our plans for the future.
CSA Monthly Pickup
We offer two locations to pick up your CSA box.
- At the DD Ranch: We will have monthly pick up for Cattle Club Members at the DD Ranch the fourth Sunday of each month at the ranch from 1PM – 5PM.
- At Locavore in Bend, OR: We will have monthly pickup for Cattle Club Members at Central Oregon Locavore the fourth Sunday of each month from 1PM – 4PM.
As we grow our CSA, we would like to offer you more drop site locations, including Bend, Portland and possibly other cities. If you are interested in hosting a drop site, please contact Linda (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Good to Know:
Your meat will be frozen, in marked packages and boxed with your name on it. You are welcome to wander and enjoy the ranch while you are here. You will receive an email reminder several days in advance of the pickup, as a courtesy reminder. (Be sure to add Tristan@ddranch.net to your contact address book so that our emails will not go into your SPAM/Junk folders).
Can’t Make a Pickup?
Please contact us directly to make other arrangements if the pickup schedule does not work for you!
IMPORTANT! Our flexible membership program makes it possible for you to manage your finances and your freezer. To continue this flexible program, we now require a credit card to be held on file with our office. As you can imagine, it takes time to fill your order and prepare it for you. When you do not come to get it or make arrangements to get it, it takes time for us to contact you and/or restock the products if you do not plan to follow through with your purchase. Therefore, should you miss a pick-up, we will charge your credit card a minimum box amount of $75 within the week.
Contact us by email or phone to make other arrangements to pick up your order. Email Tristan@ddranch.net. Phone: 541-548-1433