The DD Ranch offers excellent school field trips in the Spring and in the Fall to children in Terrebonne, Madras, Powell Butte, Redmond, Bend and Sunriver.
Here is what you will do on a school field trip when you are at the DD Ranch:
- meet and pet many animals — rabbits, goats, pigs, miniature horse, donkey, ducks
- tour the farm — where our pigs and chickens live, what is growing in our fields
- enjoy a hay ride — pulled by a tractor, children enjoy a ride in our fields and views of the Cascades, Smith Rock and get to feed our cattle (if they are not already full)
- play in our Kids Korral — rope swings, slides
- and more!
We invite you to bring snacks and drinks for a little snack time. We provide many picnic tables outside. If it’s a chilly day, we provide tables inside our hospitality barn.
- Starts at $6.00 per child; educational field trip is $7.00 and a customized field trip can be discussed with our tour coordinator, Toni
- additional costs may apply,talk with our tour coordinator for details